Boarding @ DLH means NO LONELY NIGHTS! We ARE here 24/7 !
- Need a vacation without your furry friend?
- Need to go on a business trip?
- Have plans that do not include "Fido" ?
- Do you have an emergency and don't know what to do with your 4-legged companion?
- Have an energetic dog who needs an outlet to challenge his/her energy?
- Your Best friend likes to play with 4-legged buddies?
- Or do you just want to send your dog on vacation ?
Daily Play, romp and social time - Pool Time - and walks with 4- legged friends......
we offer it ALL - NO extra charge!
- WE PROVIDE, all inclusive :
- 24 Hour supervision
- Climate controlled, Clean, sanitary facility
- Home like environment
- Stuffed, frozen Kongs and treats, Cow hooves & more
- Daily play, romp & social time - pool time and walks with 4-legged friends
- Kennel Free - stress Free - Happy environment
- Fenced in mowed & maintained field and large runs for some run and play time
- a GOOd time away from home !
NO EXTRA CHARGES for administering Meds, daily outdoor playtime or walks!
What to pack:
Food : To prevent any digestive problems (upset stomach, diarrhea, vomit, etc) we ask you to pleasebring your own food.
Please make sure that the food is , preferrable already in serving portions, in a re-sealable bag or plastic container with your pets name on it.
Please do NOT bring a food bag bigger than 5 lbs for a short stay!
Make sure that special feeding instructions are written down for us.Feel free to bring treats and toys also.
NOTE: SAFETY Messures: we will not give your dog any rawhides, meat bones or tennis balls while boarding with us.
Bedding : Comfy bedding will be provided for those who don’t bring their own, providing that they are not prone to chewing. You may bring your bedding from home as long as it is machine washable. Please be aware that sometimes bedding is chewed or destroyed when left. Toys may also be brought at your own risk.Medicines will be administered as directed by a Veterinarian. If your pet takes meds easier in a special treat or peanut butter, please inform us of this.NO extra charge for administering any medications!
Fleas & Ticks: To be extra safe, please make sure that your pets flea and tick treatment is current. This will prevent him from giving other guests bugs, and keep him from picking any up as well. In the event that your pet has extensive fleas, a Capstar and/or flea dip will be administered for a nominal fee.
We have limited vacancies so you need to book your 4-legged friends stay well in advance - especially for weekends and Holidays.
Reservations are required for holidays.
Kindly give at least 48 hours (2 days) notice for a Boarding cancellation. Failing to cancel within the proper time frame will result in a full charge for the first night of the scheduled overnight stay (during non-holidays).
During holiday stays a deposit of 50% of the estimated total stay will be charged at the time of booking. The
deposit is fully refundable if proper cancellation notice is given.
During holiday stays, we employ a 72 hours ( 3 days) cancellation policy. Failing to cancel within the proper time frame for a holiday overnight stay will result in forfeit of the deposit.
Check our Hours and Rates!